Knives for apparent reasons are those essential utensils when cooking, we use them daily, so it is well worth investing in ones that, in addition to being functional and precise, are safe and durable, such as Zwilling kitchen knives.
In this edition, we will talk about the best Zwilling knives, a prestigious German brand that has great worldwide recognition and is characterized by offering products of the highest quality, the best design and the greatest comfort.
Comparison of the best Zwilling kitchen knives
In this comparison you can see the most outstanding characteristics of the best Zwilling kitchen knives that are currently available on the market, our intention is that you can easily choose the model that best suits your needs and of course your budget.
Zwilling PROFESSIONAL S. Set of 3 knives
The set of 3 Zwilling Professional S knives is a basic that you must have in your kitchen. It is made up of a 10 cm lace, a 16 cm fillet and a 20 cm onion. The blades of the knives are forged in a single piece by Sigmaforge with the latest technology from Friodur, with special stainless steel from Zwilling.
Its handles are synthetic and are designed with three rivets that give it a better fit with the blade. They are very safe and comfortable to use since they are made of a single piece of steel and without gaps in the transition joints with the handle, which provides balance and safer handling.
You might also want to know about the 10 Best Wusthof Knives
Zwilling Twin Pollux knives
This game from the Twin Pollux series is one of the best options you can find today since it includes six very useful pieces for a very affordable price. The set is made up of five knives and one household pair of scissors.
The blade of each knife is made of stainless steel with a special alloy, cold-hardened with Frioudur technology, at the same time they have an optimal balance of chrome and carbon that give the material more quality and make it more resistant to corrosion and to rust.
In short, this set is perfect since it has a knife for different uses: a lace knife, a chef’s knife, a universal knife, a ham holder, a filleting knife and multipurpose scissors. All the knives have comfortable handles, good grip, and classic designs with 3 rivets that make them very safe and durable.
One of the great advantages of buying a set of knives is that it is much cheaper than if you bought the blades separately.
Zwilling Professional S- 7 Piece Block
This 7-piece set from the Professional S series is one of the best sellers of Zwilling kitchen knives, because it is super complete, with which you can perform various tasks in the kitchen without having to require other knives.
The game is made up of a nail, a universal knife, an onion holder, one for cutting bread, multipurpose scissors, a sharpener (sharpener) and a practical and aesthetic block or base made of bamboo wood to place each piece.
The blade of each one is forged in a single piece of high precision Sigmaforge with an innovative stainless steel hardened with the Friodur technique that offers long useful life and at the same time resistance and the best performance in each cut.
Zwilling Twin Gourmet knives
The 9-piece Twin Gourmet is the most complete Zwilling kitchen knife block, it is made up of a universal knife, a lace knife, a filleting knife, a meat fork, an onion knife, a bread knife, a file and scissors multipurpose, with a wooden base.
All the knives of this great German brand have a classic design, their blades are made of stainless steel, cold-hardened with great resistance to corrosion and rust, and their handles are ergonomic, made of continuous synthetic material that allows the most precise cuts to be made effortlessly.
Zwilling kitchen knife set 38115-001
Among the best Zwilling kitchen knives is the 38115-001 3-piece set, which has a super affordable price and is made up of a perfect knife for daily tasks, one for vegetables and a paring knife.
The average length of these knives is 7 cm, they are very comfortable and safe to use because their handles are made of durable synthetic plastic. And its blades are made of stainless steel perfected with the Friodur cold technique.
Zwilling Twin Pollux- Universal Knife
We finish the list of the best Zwilling kitchen knives with the Twin Pollux model with a blade length of 13 cm, called the universal knife since it is useful for cutting many foods such as meats, cheeses, and vegetables, it is used to peel, chop, chop.
Like all the models of the brand, the blade of this knife is made of cold-hardened stainless steel, its handle has a three-rivet design made of non-slip synthetic material, it is very ergonomic and comfortable, it stands out for the great ease of cutting it provides to whoever is using it.
Reasons why you should buy a Zwilling kitchen knife
- This renowned brand has a wide variety of knives available to perform all the tasks that are required in the kitchen.
- They are made with the best materials such as stainless steel, which is composed of high carbon content to offer effective performance, maximum hardness and a long-lasting edge.
- They fully satisfy the demands of professionals in the kitchen.
- The shape of the blade of each knife is designed respecting the traditional design, but with a novel approach that allows precise cuts.
- All knives are made with the latest high-quality ice-hardening technology known as Friodur, which gives them more hardness, protecting them from external damage such as accidental drops or damage.
- And at the same time, each of its models has an ergonomic design, with a comfortable grip, which provides safety and control.
Caring for Zwilling kitchen knives
Zwilling kitchen knives are made with the best quality materials, so they are really resistant and long-lasting if they are cared for properly. In order to ensure that the blade of your knife is maintained even after years of intense use, you must take into account the following care:
- To avoid premature wear, cleaning by hand with lukewarm water, a bar of mild soap and a kitchen cloth, or a soft sponge is recommended.
- These knives are suitable for washing in the dishwasher; however, the washing temperature should not exceed 55°C.
- Knives with wooden handles should not be put in the dishwasher and should be washed by hand. To prevent the wood from spoiling, it is recommended to lubricate it with linseed oil or beeswax.
- While knives with plastic handles will often discolor and take on a grayish cast, this can be fixed by rubbing the piece with a drop of oil.
We hope that these Zwilling kitchen knife recommendations will help you decide on a particular model more easily and without wasting time among so many options on the market, surely one of these models will perfectly suit your tastes and needs.