Plumbing issues like blocked drains can become a nightmare for many. If one overlooks this problem and undermines the problem, it can increase the cost of repair and eventually lead to the replacement of forceps or drainpipes. To avoid these issues, you must know the easy ways to clear the block drain, and if the problem is not resolve, you should immediately contact a professional plumbing contractor.
Some of the common causes of blockage of drains:
- Flushing large objects: The most common cause of drain blockages is the discharge of large objects. Drains are not design to handle large objects, including sanitary products, baby wipes, and hanging blocks for toilet deodorizing. This clogs your drains, causing overflow and water damage in your home.
- Improper installation: Pipelines may collapse completely or become misalign due to improper installation. This causes water to flow slowly through the pipe, causing debris to build up and cause blockages.
- Food particles: Drains’ blockage is cause not only by the accumulation of food particles and some other foreign objects but also by other causes which you don’t expect to cause a blockage of your drain generally.
- Twigs and leaves: Trees and their leaves can be one of the causes of block drains, mainly because trees can shed leaves and grow large roots that draw to the nearest water source. These roots tend to wrap so tightly around your pipes and into all available cracks that they not only clog drains but can also cause your pipes to crack, leading to leakage problems.
More common causes of blockage of drains:
- Grease build-up: Grease generally builds up in your drain faster than you think. When handling any liquid, make sure you don’t pour it down the drain, even accidentally, and pour hot water right after to keep the liquid from building up into a sticky and greasy residue.
- Hair strands: At the same time, you should consider not washing your hair in the sink because hair tends to get caught in the drain. Do not flush toilet paper and diapers down the toilet, as they don’t really break into small pieces and just get stuck and ultimately cause blockage of drains.
- Hair fall: This is a typical justification behind hindered channels. The progression of water is slow and happens in the restrooms’ channels. Ladies face hair fall while having showers, and hair, with water stream, at last helps organized inside the channel without going through the line. It leaves back a foul smell in restrooms, making it suffocating and awkward to utilize it. In any case, water in the restroom because of the impeded channel makes it illness inclined.
- Ill-advised seepage: Hindered channels are there in the kitchen because of the inappropriate waste of food extras in the waste as it were. Property holders, while washing the dishes, flood off the extras in the sink, which obstructs the surface region of the line as it gets gathered on the sides of the line, limiting the area of it and dialing back the progression of water.
Contact a professional plumbing contractor:
Repairing broken or broken pipes can be very expensive due to the difficulty of plumbers accessing the area, so having them checked at least once a year can save you much trouble.
- Today’s plumbers use high-pressure water jets to remove all debris, such as tree roots, grease, sand, and dirt. CCTV provides detail images of your drains to clean them easily and quickly without disassembling your sewer system.
- They will also have the experience and expertise to advise you on how to prevent the problem from happening again and even set up a maintenance schedule for you. Hence, you never have to worry about a faucet problem.
Some of the practical solutions for blocked drains:
When it comes to blocking your drain, different solutions are best suitable for unblocking your drain very efficiently. Some solutions to unclog your blocked drains are:
- You can use a plunger if your sink is clogg and if the water is not draining at all. You can also use hot water to help it drain into the sink.
- You can also gently pass the piston through the drain several times. It tends to lose some blockages. Calling in the help of a drain specialist to find a proper solution to your clogged drain is essential. Getting professional help can save you time and money. They can tell you the root cause of the problem and fix it efficiently.
- The “S” shape in the pipe can be clogged with debris. It is a challenging task to remove all those clogged stuff. You may have to drain the water with your bare hands and encounter future leaks because you are temporarily fixing the problem.
- You will need to consider other factors also, such as the existence of a septic tank. Few tend to be environmentally unfriendly; They are dangerous to the environment and your health. It’s best to understand the effects before pouring chemicals down your drain. Toxic chemicals can be left behind. It is best to consult with drain specialists to fix things at your convenience.
Some of the toilet particles such as napkins, diapers, soap, and many more things can easily stick in the way of the drainage system. At this point of view, you should go for regular maintenance for the toilet drainage as well.
Blocked drains have become a common problem for residents, and if you are frequently facing this issue, you should immediately contact a professional plumbing contractor. They have the necessary experience to fix the issue.